Bravo and give yourself a hand!
You should be so proud of yourself for giving the 30 day alcohol-free challenge a try, I know I am!
So how did it go? In today's BONUS episode I discuss the conclusion of our experience as well as what comes next. It is so important come from a place of liberation vs fixation. Remembering to see the benefits of our choices and how good they can make us feel, instead of having an internal monologue of self judgement and negativity. There is no place for those low vibrating feelings in your life! Period!
It is also so important moving forward, to reframe perceived mistakes as necessary learning experiences. As Annie says, it might take you 2 or 3 times trying this experiment to work, but every time you will learn something to your benefit and get that much closer to your ultimate goal. Maybe your goal is cutting back, maybe it is to modify when you choose to drink and maybe you want to quit for good. What every your personal "Why" is, make the decision from a place of POWER!
Think of it this way, if you slipped one time in the 30 days, that is a 97% success rate! and if you slipped 5 times, that is still a 84% success rate. Not too shabby.
Now that we have finished the 30 day experiment, take some time and make a list of your non-negotiables moving forward. In other words, what are your personal lines in the sand that if you cross you will go back and try this experiment again.
Examples form my list are:
- If I drink for any reason other than to celebrate because I feel like it. (not because others are or I feel pressure, perceived or real)
- If I drink more than 2 drinks when I am out...ever!
- If I wake up with a hang over...ever!
Now is also time to decide what you would like your relationship with alcohol in the future to be. Be honest with yourself and remember WHY you started.
Remember....This is YOUR story, YOUR mind, YOUR life and YOUR choice! You GOT THIS!
I Also Mention:
- My personal experience with already having a drink...yep!
- The importance of making decisions around drinking ahead of time. Plan before you go and stick to it.
- What does moderation really mean? What does it mean to you?
- The only failure is giving up. Life is long and it's NEVER too late :)
- Ethanol and looking at the % of alcohol in drinks as % of poison: Beer 4-6% Poison, Wine 12-16% poison, the hard stuff 40+ % poison, etc
- Video yourself drunk...really. "Drunk for science" link below but I'm not endorsing or recommending this.
- Free 24 hour access to community support moving forward at https://learn.thisnakedmind.com/the-alcohol-experiment-registration
PROMO for the Alcohol Free Wine I Mention and Algae Detox Supplements:
- Try Surely crisp and refreshing alcohol-free wine, made from California premium grapes. Click the link and use code[ NAMASTE] to save 15%!
- Keto, vegan, and gluten-free friendly! Plus it's low sugar and tastes GREAT!
- PROMO :If you want to try spirolina/ Algae for detox and more energy, go to https://www.energybits.com/ and use code NAMASTE at checkout to save 20%.
"I am taking control of my life with strength, clarity and love."
If you like this show, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
- The Alcohol Experiment, by Annie Grace <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=michellecscho-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=0593330242&asins=0593330242&linkId=f03de2e94607c34d3c6b6bc3bcb81ee4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
- Join the Free Community Group https://learn.thisnakedmind.com/the-alcohol-experiment-registration
- How alcohol is metabolized https://sites.duke.edu/apep/module-1-gender-matters/content/content-how-is-alcohol-eliminated-from-the-body/
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://www.michelleschoenfeld.com
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share the love with your friends and write me a review. Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Energy healing, Chakras, The Law of attraction, SelfLove, CBD, mushrooms, manifesting, Tantra and more.
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
- Michelle's 2022 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, date TBD, please email me to be in the list for more info. https://www.thelifeco.com/en/centers/the-lifeco-bodrum/
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha
Written and Produced by Michelle Schoenfeld
Original Score by Bryce Cashman
Sound Engineer and Technical Consultant, Dan Letchinger