In this week's episode, I sit down with internationally renowned yogi and Ayurvedic practitioner, Behnam Kheir, (Sash) to learn about the benefits of Qi Gong and what led him to yoga. In this candid interview, live from The LifeCo Wellbeing Center in Bodrum Turkey, Sash shares his story from growing up in war torn Iran, his colorful experiences traveling through India and living on an ashram, to finally finding his home in the seaside village of Turkbuku Turkey. We also share our own personal experiences of following the signs that brought us both to the same place in the world along our spiritual path.
Similar to Tai Chi, Qi Gong is personal life force energy work that has been around for thousands of years. Its an ancient form of healing yoga that can be practiced by anyone regardless of flexibility, age, or physical disability. Behnam explains how the sequences slow purposeful movements are choreographed with focused intention to move energy along our body's pathways. Basically, its an effortless moving and activation of healing energy that benefits anyone who tries it. Behnam shares exactly how you can try it for yourself and have a little fun with it by trusting your body to move to it's own rhythm. If you've never seen it, check out his website below, or simply go to youtube. There is a lot of great content out there for you to try!
We Will also mention:
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Our bodies energy pathways
- Why sequences in yoga are beneficial
- the importance of breath work
- Following your signs
- Balance in life + self awareness
- Trusting your inner master and do what feels good
- The importance of raising the vibration of the world
- 360 Yoga Collective, like minded people who want to change the world.
If you like this episode, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
"I am healthy, I am secure, I am peaceful."
"May all beings in the world feel healthy, secure and peaceful."
- Behnam Kheir www.360yoga.org
- Behnam's Instagram https://instagram.com/yoga_therapy_chikitsa?igshid=dv66z6sdjv8s
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://michelleschoenfeld.com/
- Podcast website https://www.youlostmeatnamaste.com/
I Want To Hear From You! Send me your questions and be part of the show. Ask ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE ME A REVIEW and share with your friends :). Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Chakras, Health benefits of CBD, The Law of attraction, Grounding, Manifesting Abundance, and more.
- 2021 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, dates TBD. www.thelifeco.com
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha