This week's episode is the recording from my latest talk in Washington DC. I had the honor of being the INSPIRE Speaker for a program I’d been looking forward to for six months. The title of my talk was “Plot Twist: Learning to Love Your Story”
But then as the months went by, I started feeling anxious, even a bit scared. Not because I was speaking in front of a large crowd, that’s what I love to do most. In fact my last professional talk before Covid it was in front of over 1000 people for Turkish Airlines in Istanbul so the speaking part wasn’t where the anxiety was coming from. It was coming from telling my story. As a professional speaker I rarely put myself in a vulnerable position so I was in somewhat of a dilemma.
What story did I want to tell?
I honestly believe that the story we tell is the story we will live. Every time we tell a story from our past we re-anchor our self back to that time energetically. If it’s a good story, great. But if it’s difficult or traumatic, well our body will start to produce cortisol all over again and our energy will be re-tied to that time.
I also believe that we need to love our story…our entire story. That’s where the healing comes in. But that doesn’t mean that we need to relive it.
We can let it go and not re-read those chapters. So what I did was tell the story of what came next. My adventures in Turkey, transformation, healing, radical acceptance and of course learning to love my story without self judgment or justification.
We should ALL love our story. It's what makes us who we are, it's what makes us different and that is a great thing. And we need to tell the story of what we love because that is the story we will live.
I hope you enjoy. Love and light to you all.
I also mention:
If you like this show, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://www.michelleschoenfeld.com
- Teach Give Inspire Women https://www.teachgiveinspirefridays.com/
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
PROMOs and Discounts:
Alcohol Free Wine I SUJA JUICE
- Try Surely crisp and refreshing alcohol-free wine, made from California premium grapes. Click the link and use code[ NAMASTE] to save 15%!
- Keto, vegan, and gluten-free friendly! Plus it's low sugar and tastes GREAT!
Algae Detox Supplements:
- If you want to try spirolina/ Algae for detox and more energy, go to https://www.energybits.com/ and use code NAMASTE at checkout to save 20%.
- Code : DRINKPLANTS to save 10%. https://www.sujajuice.com/
- Michelle's 2022/2023 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, date TBD, please email me to be in the list for more info. https://www.thelifeco.com/en/centers/the-lifeco-bodrum/
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share the love with your friends and write me a review. Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Energy healing, Chakras, The Law of attraction, SelfLove, CBD, mushrooms, manifesting, Tantra and more.
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
*Namaste: “The Soul [divine] in me, bows to the soul in you.” A beautiful salutation in the ancient language of sanskrit to say, “I see you.”
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha, and shadow work.
Written and Produced by Michelle Schoenfeld
Original Score by Bryce Cashman
Sound Engineer and Technical Consultant, Dan Letchinger