That's "Hello" in Turkish!
I'm thrilled to be back in Bodrum Turkey. It is definitely my happy place but just before I left Washington DC, on the day of my flight in fact, I had the pleasure of being interviewed for a Turkish~American TV show on my experience in Turkey and how it impacted my personal wellness journey. *Spoiler Alert! It was my personal wellness journey, I just didn't know it until I stepped off the plane and saw the beautiful sea.
This week's episode is the recording of that interview. It tells the story of what I love most, how I ended up here in Turkey to begin with, big love and why I don't ever feel afraid. It also includes some history, short fun stories, and my Moth from NPR. The host, Oya Bain is a charming host, and it was a wonderful experience to be part of her talk show, "Tea Time" (Chai Saat)
I hope you listening will leave you to feel inspired to follow your own dream, even if it seems a little foggy. It's never too late!
I will also mention:
- My meeting with the New Turkish Ambassador to discuss wellness and cultural tourism in Washington DC
- Trusting the signs presented to you
- Alternative healing and wellness
- a little Turkish history and geography...just a little
If you like this podcast, please subscribe/download/write a review and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
Check out this link to make giving a review easy :) https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/you-lost-me-at-namaste/id1503559344
Contact & Resources
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://michelleschoenfeld.com
- Podcast Website https://www.youlostmeatnamaste.com/
- Podcast Instagram https://www.instagram.com/youlostmeatnamaste/
- Questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TV Interview has been copied to youtube at: https://youtu.be/FewDT4ZM4n4
- My Moth Video https://youtu.be/uzzlirG8zUo
I Want To Hear From You! Send me your questions and be part of the show. Ask ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste https://www.instagram.com/youlostmeatnamaste/
HOUSEKEEPING + Promos
- Find me on Clubhouse @mschoenfeld. 2 new rooms coming in April
- I'm heading back to Turkey and will be doing 2 shows to answer all your questions, so send them in! @YouLostMeAtNamaste IG or Michelle@Michelleschoenfeld.com
- 2021/2022 Beach Pray Love and Manifest Your Life Retreats at The LifeCo, Email me to be put on the advanced info list.
- 20% off EnergyBits with Code: NAMASTE https://www.energybits.com/
- 25% Off CBD at Social CBD with Code: Namaste2021 https://socialcbd.com/
"You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy."
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE ME A REVIEW and share with your friends :). Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Chakras, Health benefits of CBD, The Law of attraction, Grounding, Manifesting Abundance, and more. For Apple, here is an easy link https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/you-lost-me-at-namaste/id1503559344
- 2021/2022 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, dates TBD. www.thelifeco.com
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, Travel Turkey, Bodrum, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha, wellness travel