Have you ever wondered why you react the way you do in certain situations? Or why you seem to be attracted to the same type of lover over and over? Or maybe you just would like to have more self confidence. Well...hypnotherapy may be the tool you've been looking for.
In today's episode, I sit down with international hypnotherapist, Begum Uz to discuss what hypnotherapy is, how it works to clear and heal toxic beliefs, how our subconscious beliefs around love affects our every day lives, and why loving and accepting yourself is at the core of any issue.
This is a topic near and dear to me. 10 years ago, hypnotherapy changed my life. I was diagnosed with PTSD and was in a downward spiral. To make matters worse, I had no idea! I knew I was unhappy, and I knew my living situation felt toxic, but it was deeper than that. Through hypnotherapy I healed almost at lightening speed...and it is therapy. In fact, in my opinion, it is the most results oriented healing modality for removing triggers and limiting beliefs clogging up our subconscious that there is out there.
I find hypnotherapy truly remarkable, but as with anything, you need to do your research, read reviews and trust your gut when choosing a licensed therapist. This podcast is not intended to be used for medical advice.
We Will Also Discuss:
- How we learn about love and relationships from watching our parents
- Daddy issues and why we have them (or mommy issues)
- How introverts and extroverts approach love, touch and sex differently
- The importance of knowing your love language and sharing it with your partner
- What hypnosis really is and how it works
- The importance of removing triggers
- Healing your inner child...it's easier than you think
- The benefits of visualization journeys for healing
- Emile Coué : Her mantra could change your life.
- Love, Love, Love
"Every day in every way, I am getting better and better."
If you like this show, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
- My Guest, Begum Uz https://www.b-hypnotized.com
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://www.michelleschoenfeld.com
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
PROMO for the Alcohol Free Wine I Mention and Algae Detox Supplements:
- Try Surely crisp and refreshing alcohol-free wine, made from California premium grapes. Click the link and use code[ NAMASTE] to save 15%!
- Keto, vegan, and gluten-free friendly! Plus it's low sugar and tastes GREAT!
- PROMO :If you want to try spirolina/ Algae for detox and more energy, go to https://www.energybits.com/ and use code NAMASTE at checkout to save 20%.
- Be sober curious
- Michelle's 2022 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, date TBD, please email me to be in the list for more info. https://www.thelifeco.com/en/centers/the-lifeco-bodrum/
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share the love with your friends and write me a review. Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Energy healing, Chakras, The Law of attraction, SelfLove, CBD, mushrooms, manifesting, Tantra and more.
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha, and shadow work.
Written and Produced by Michelle Schoenfeld
Original Score by Bryce Cashman
Sound Engineer and Technical Consultant, Dan Letchinger