In this episode my guest Eca Brady, Chinese Medicine specialist and expert acupuncturist practicing in the UK, discusses all things related to natural health care and the 2000 year old practice of Chinese medicine. Find out why people say she has changed their lives. She talks about the importance of organ health for emotional harmony, why you feel like you can’t breathe when you experience extreme grief, and which natural herb will boost your libido. She goes over in an easy to understand way, what to look for, and look out for when choosing supplements, as well as which trigger points help you release sadness and resentment in order to reclaim happiness and health.
If you like this episode, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
Favorite guest quote:
“Knowledge is power…” when discussing natural healthcare
We will also mention:
- The alcohol and sugar issue
- I share my acupuncture experience and what happened.
- Turmeric, Horney Goat, and other supplements
- Why crying is a good thing
- Beware of trendy
- Lobido, fertility and menopause
- Cleansing your liver, heart and gallbladder
- Homeopathic medicine
"Everything I do, I do from my heart."
- My Guest, Eca Brady https://www.zetian.eu/
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://michelleschoenfeld.com/
*Chi or Qi refers to life force energy and is synonymous with breath. The concept of a life force is found in many ancient cultures. In India, it is called prana; in Japan, ki; for Hawaiians, mana. The idea of a life force energy is central to their forms of medicine and healing.
*Namaste: “The Soul [divine] in me, bows to the soul in you.” A beautiful salutation in the ancient language of sanskrit to say, “I see you.” <3
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share with your friends and leave a review on apple podcast or google podcast. Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Lightwork,Chakras, The Law of attraction, SelfLove, Manifesting Abundance, and more.
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
- POSTPONED April 22, 2020 US Season 2 Launch Party and Live Show, Washington DC, send an email for invite Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
- TBD: May 2-8, 2020 with Eca Brady Women’s Retreat at www.thelifeco.com, mention this podcast for a bonus
- TBD Fall 2020 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey
- November 21,2020 Live Show, San Antonio Tx, send an email to be part of the show Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga retreat, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a lightworker, starseed, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, sound bath