Happy First Day of Winter/ Summer! I can't believe the year is almost over. But it is also the December Solstice and the beginning of Capricorn Season which caries us through January 19. The energy of this is all about recognizing our goals, ambitions, desires as well as starting something new. It's time to set your priorities and add some much needed structure to.
In other words, IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. With that said, keep in m ind not to work too hard to beat yourself up over what hasn't worked...or anything else. Let go of the past, its over and focus on what you want moving forward. Its time to work hard but in a playful way. What? Haha well listen to the episode to see what I mean. Act with focused intention by the way it feels. When you close your eyes and thing about your goals you want it to feel good! You want it to make you smile and maybe even get goosebumps that it feels so good. That means your ambitions are in alignment with your true self.
Today is also 12-21-21. an 11 which makes it even stronger for manifesting. Remember to keep a positive attitude and feel optimistic. Positive change is coming if you can just get out of the way.
Such an exciting time.
I also mention:
- The upcoming January Alcohol 30 day free experiment. Join me for Free 1-11-22 All you need to do is get Annie Grace's Book and sign up. Let's cleanse our body in the New Year and start 2022 fresh and clean!
- Juice Cleanse
- How to get the most out of the Solstice
*Big shout out apology to all my Australian listeners and all you other friends in the Southern Hemisphere, I mention the Winter Solstice too many times when I really meant to say December Solstice. Happy Summer!!!
If you like this show, please subscribe/download and help spread the word by sharing it with your friends and on social media. The more light we can get out into the world, the better it will be.
- The Alcohol Experiment Episode <div style="width: 100%; height: 200px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-radius: 10px; overflow:hidden;"><iframe style="width: 100%; height: 200px;" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" seamless src="https://player.captivate.fm/episode/89fa471f-b09d-4f6b-8546-175c1fcafacc"></iframe></div>
- The Alcohol Experiment, by Annie Grace https://thisnakedmind.com/the-alcohol-experiment/
- How alcohol is metabolized https://sites.duke.edu/apep/module-1-gender-matters/content/content-how-is-alcohol-eliminated-from-the-body/
- Host Michelle Schoenfeld https://www.michelleschoenfeld.com
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share the love with your friends and write me a review. Also, check out my other episodes with some engaging guests discussing Energy healing, Chakras, The Law of attraction, SelfLove, CBD, Tantra and more.
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste https://www.instagram.com/youlostmeatnamaste/
- Michelle's 2022 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, date TBD, please email me to be in the list for more info. https://www.thelifeco.com/en/centers/the-lifeco-bodrum/
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, sound bath, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a Lightworker, Starseed, Tantra, Tantric sex, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse, sound bath, Dosha
Written and Produced by Michelle Schoenfeld
Original Score by Bryce Cashman
Sound Engineer and Technical Consultant, Dan Letchinger