In this week's episode I sit down with the incredibly wise Holistic Health Coach, Gabe Azoulay, Live from Thialand. Back by popular demand, Gabe once again shares his wisdom through his vast knowledge of whole health wellness, finding balance and some helpful real life life antidotes.
In this casual conversation we also discuss what his life has been like for him living in Thailand, the story of the first Buddha Siddhartha and why it is still such a powerful story today, as well as how your breath and visualizations can improve your life QUICKLY and easily with 3 simple techniques.
We end the show with a one minute visualization that you will want to come back and listen to over and over. It really can be that simple to change your energy any time any where.
Links to Gabe's Yoga academy, his previous episodes including water fasting and Yin Yoga, as well as Hermann Hesse's book Siddhartha are in the resource section below.
Enjoy your week everyone,
“I am that which I seek.”
- My Guest www.gabeyoga.com IG @gabe_yoga
- Yoga Courses for Teachers, Gabe Yoga
- Yin Yoga Episode With Gabe Episode 16
- Benefits of Water Fasting Episode 57
- The One thing everyone should be doing Episode 17
- Siddhartha: Plot Overview
- https://michelleschoenfeld.com/ Host Michelle Schoenfeld
- IG @youlostmeatnamaste @michelleschoenfeldofficial
I hope you enjoyed the show, and if you did please share the love with your friends and leave me a review. Also, don't forget to click SUBSCROBE?FOLLOW.
Written and Produced by Michelle Schoenfeld
Original Score by Bryce Cashman
Sound Engineer and Technical Consultant, Dan Letchinger
the most ancient Hindu scriptures, written in early Sanskrit and containing hymns, philosophy, and guidance on ritual for the priests of Vedic religion. Believed to have been directly revealed to seers among the early Aryans in India, and preserved by oral tradition, the four chief collections are the Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Yajur Veda, and Atharva Veda.
“The Soul [divine] in me, bows to the soul in you.” A beautiful salutation in the ancient language of sanskrit to say, “I see you.” <3
“There is a place of love and of light, and of love, and of peace. Such a place exists. When you find that place within yourself, and I find that place within myself, then there is only one of us.”
I want to hear from you and answer your questions on ANYTHING from Chakras and crystals to relationships, finding your light and plant-based diet...ask away at Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com or DM me on Instagram @Michelleschoenfeldofficial @youlostmeatnamaste
- Michelle's 2022/2023 Beach Pray Love Retreat at The LifeCo, Bodrum Turkey, date TBD
- Coming to Turkey, Washington, DC or San Antonio Texas and want to be part of my live show or studio audience? Shoot me a message or send me a pitch. Michelle@MichelleSchoenfeld.com
In addition to being a wellness expert and spiritual teacher, I also cover: best tips on, meditation, happiness, healing crystals, how to manifest, best new podcast, abundance, best retreat, holistic, CBD, how to find self love, love, reiki, astrology, acupuncture, Ayurvedic, yoga, CBD health benefits, The Law of attraction, vegan, how to balance your chakras, spiritual awakening, spirit guides, what is a lightworker, starseed, kundalini, EFT, Tapping, what is an empath, eastern medicine, wellbeing, best detox, juice cleanse
PROMOs and Discounts:
Alcohol Free Wine I SUJA JUICE
- Try Surely crisp and refreshing alcohol-free wine, made from California premium grapes. Click the link and use code[ NAMASTE] to save 15%!
- Keto, vegan, and gluten-free friendly! Plus it's low sugar and tastes GREAT!
Algae Detox Supplements:
- If you want to try spirolina/ Algae for detox and more energy, go to https://www.energybits.com/ and use code NAMASTE at checkout to save 20%.
- Code : DRINKPLANTS to save 10%. https://www.sujajuice.com/
You are worthy, you are enough, and you were born to be happy.